Any private practice critical care people who work with HCA?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chessknt

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If you’re willing to talk numbers mind DMing me? Looking at an RFP from them and am wondering what others are doing and how it went after the first few years.

Members don't see this ad.

If you’re willing to talk numbers mind DMing me? Looking at an RFP from them and am wondering what others are doing and how it went after the first few years.
What’s an RFP? Their standard offer is $200/hr in many places and less in more “competitive” markets and slightly more out in the smaller towns. Hence only work for them as a 1099 and have another full time job.

What’s an RFP? Their standard offer is $200/hr in many places and less in more “competitive” markets and slightly more out in the smaller towns. Hence only work for them as a 1099 and have another full time job.

Is that considered a decent offer for 1099 ? Or better if given during a W2 ?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hell no, that's terrible for 1099. Maybe it's decent for W2 but honestly I think that's low as well. Maybe cuz I have a really good contract.
Whats your range?

They keep quoting fair market value, and im not sure how to counter this or get information to counter.

Im in the northeast where historically we get lower offers (but with covid it has gone up significantly)