Any PT willing to be interviewed/answer a question for me

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fix.Your.Gait

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's for a project. Whatever method works for you. I can message you the question or email it, we can zoom. I just think email might be easier so you can answer on your own time and I'll have a "transcript" to easily refer back to. I would just need it asap. I messed up by thinking this project was a semester long one and now realize I only have a few weeks.

I'll refrain from posting it here so I don't get caught by my professor and judged for doing it last minute haha. I did try to reach out locally but there's been a delay in a response so i've turned to the speedy internet.

It's just a question about your opinion on practicing as a PT.
Comment or message me please!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.