Any recent AUC students or graduates?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cassis_Cake

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm seriously considering AUC for this fall and would love to talk with someone who recently graduated from here or are studying here. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Send me a message anytime. I started my first semester in January.

Reactions: 1 users
I'm a recent AUC grad. Currently in residency. Feel free to send me a message.

Reactions: 2 users
Thank you everyone who responded to my request. I hope this can help out others who are interested in AUC as well. I was lucky to have been accepted into a U.S DO program so I don't have to consider the Caribbean route any longer. However, if I hadn't been accepted into a US program, I would of definitely apply to AUC. So far, the responses have been positive and what I expected. It was also good to hear from some current students or students who recently graduated. Hope this helps out future applicants who are considering attending AUC.

Reactions: 4 users
Congrats on your USDO acceptance!
Thank you everyone who responded to my request. I hope this can help out others who are interested in AUC as well. I was lucky to have been accepted into a U.S DO program so I don't have to consider the Caribbean route any longer. However, if I hadn't been accepted into a US program, I would of definitely apply to AUC. So far, the responses have been positive and what I expected. It was also good to hear from some current students or students who recently graduated. Hope this helps out future applicants who are considering attending AUC.

Got accepted into AUC recently too. Just curious about the school and the like. I would definitely love to learn more. :)