Any recent AUC students or graduates?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you everyone who responded to my request. I hope this can help out others who are interested in AUC as well. I was lucky to have been accepted into a U.S DO program so I don't have to consider the Caribbean route any longer. However, if I hadn't been accepted into a US program, I would of definitely apply to AUC. So far, the responses have been positive and what I expected. It was also good to hear from some current students or students who recently graduated. Hope this helps out future applicants who are considering attending AUC.
 
Congrats on your USDO acceptance!
Thank you everyone who responded to my request. I hope this can help out others who are interested in AUC as well. I was lucky to have been accepted into a U.S DO program so I don't have to consider the Caribbean route any longer. However, if I hadn't been accepted into a US program, I would of definitely apply to AUC. So far, the responses have been positive and what I expected. It was also good to hear from some current students or students who recently graduated. Hope this helps out future applicants who are considering attending AUC.
 
Got accepted into AUC recently too. Just curious about the school and the like. I would definitely love to learn more. 🙂