Any recs for PA/NP continuing ed/courses

Started by Taus
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Taus

.
Staff member
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
A rehab NP friend asked me if I'm aware of any continuing ed, conferences, online resources, etc to further her rehab knowledge. Frankly... I have no idea. I looked at AAPM&R website- they don't have a membership category for non-physicians.

Any ideas?

Thanks
 
Every CME I have done-seminars. conferences, articles at the bottom in small print mention I can get CME, and RN's can get something else (whatever is their version of credits) and PT's get something else, etc.

I assume your friend could get nursing credits for almost every kind of CME that we do. Depends on what she wants: annual meetings, review courses, seminars, journal articles, etc.