-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Any religious schools besides loma linda?
Started by JohnTulisa
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Marquette, I believe
edit: oops thats catholic
edit: oops thats catholic
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hahahahahaha trueCatholics are christians I think.
So, there are only 3, Christian based schools?
Those are the only ones I know of.So, there are only 3, Christian based schools?
Marquette, I believe
edit: oops thats catholic
Catholics are christians I think.
Catholics are indeed Christians. In fact, it was the first and original branch of Christianity.
Touro is jewish based
Can't tell if you're serious or not.Touro is jewish based
F
fogorvostan
http://dental.touro.edu/Can't tell if you're serious or not.
"Join us in celebrating the launch of the first new school of dental medicine in New York State in almost 50 years and the only dental school outside of Israel under Jewish auspices."
Hm. Interesting. Didn't know that.http://dental.touro.edu/
"Join us in celebrating the launch of the first new school of dental medicine in New York State in almost 50 years and the only dental school outside of Israel under Jewish auspices."
F
fogorvostan
I remembered reading it a few weeks ago. If you go to their main website, http://www.touro.edu/, they also have a highlight right now on strengthening Jewish heritage.Hm. Interesting. Didn't know that.
The Roman Catholic Church and the Eastern Orthodox Church didn't come into existence until the Great Schism of 1054; far from being the "original branch".Catholics are indeed Christians. In fact, it was the first and original branch of Christianity.
Catholics are christians I think.
Catholics are indeed Christians.
I'm Catholic lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh yeah. Sorry.Catholics are indeed Christians.
I'm Catholic lol
Excuse my ignorance. I don't know anything about the topic.
Oh yeah. Sorry.
Excuse my ignorance. I don't know anything about the topic.![]()
Haha its all good brother! No worries.
The Roman Catholic Church was founded in 33 AD with St. Peter being the first pope.The Roman Catholic Church and the Eastern Orthodox Church didn't come into existence until the Great Schism of 1054; far from being the "original branch".
The Roman Catholic Church was founded in 33 AD with St. Peter being the first pope.
Eastern Orthodox would argue the same, no?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
I love these debates! However, we probably shouldn't be having a religious debate here since we may get banned or something lol
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 885
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 880
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 422