Any Rutgers South Acceptances yet?

Started by Jay-R
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Jay-R

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey! Just wondering if anyone was accepted into the Rutgers South DPT program yet. I know they said by mid January we’ll know but just checking if they sent out any this early. Also a little anxious lol


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just received an acceptance letter through email 30 min ago!!!!!!! [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24] Anyone else??


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
 
Hey! Just wondering if anyone was accepted into the Rutgers South DPT program yet. I know they said by mid January we’ll know but just checking if they sent out any this early. Also a little anxious lol


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Hey! Could you please tell me how your interview was in rutgers south DPT program? I’ve coming up in couple weeks. Your help would be really appreciated.