Any SDNers at Mich on Nov 15?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

uclachris

Doctor Doctor Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
?

Members don't see this ad.

I was there applying for MD/PhD. I got an acceptance e-mail for the MD program the very next day. There was no other SDNers going for MD/PhD there that day, just some lurkers :)

sweet! Congrats!

I was there too. Pretty nice, eh?

Members don't see this ad :)
good luck Chris! :love:

Thanks Sea Bass! ;-)

I got an acceptance e-mail for the MD program the very next day
just cause hes tall ;)
he's a medschoolrockstar. thats prolly fastest turnaround time ever - awesome neuronix

haha, thank you jot and chris.

Anyways, Chris, I'm pretty sure I remember seeing you there and overhearing a conversation you were in where you said you were from UCLA. I don't think we talked at all though during those huge social events (40 applicants in one day?!). In any case, I was the really tall guy with shaved hair, glasses, and the pinstriped charcoal gray suit.

I still need to write my interview feedback... Give me an AIM sometime at Neuronix2 and tell me what you thought of the school!

Good luck!

I'll be there on the 22nd...kinda scared, because its 80 degrees down here in Austin and I heard it's like 30 degrees in Michigan....

Originally posted by Neuronix
haha, thank you jot and chris.

Anyways, Chris, I'm pretty sure I remember seeing you there and overhearing a conversation you were in where you said you were from UCLA. I don't think we talked at all though during those huge social events (40 applicants in one day?!). In any case, I was the really tall guy with shaved hair, glasses, and the pinstriped charcoal gray suit.

I still need to write my interview feedback... Give me an AIM sometime at Neuronix2 and tell me what you thought of the school!

Good luck!

I'm kinda picturing you... Yeah.. It was a bit nuts with so many people. I'm kinda glad that they didn't do the, take a look to your right, take a look to your left, only one of the two people you looked at will be accepted here! Oh Shoot! I saw you and you saw me and you got accepted! What's that mean?

Where you in the second group that was taken to the "holding room?"

C

Mini-me stop humping the laser

I'm sooo confused. Can someone elighten me?

Originally posted by uclachris
Where you in the second group that was taken to the "holding room?"

Nah, I was with the first group. However, I didn't have to attend the financial aid presentation because I had a MSTP interview scheduled during it. I ended up late for lunch thanks to the general reaming that interviewer gave me. I don't really think that was a bad thing, he was just one of those difficult interviewer types.

I loved that snow. Now if it would only snow back in Delaware... :) This week I'm going to Baylor... ahhh, 80 degrees! :D

its 85 here in sunny L.A... Man-- unnatural... Come on! It's November for Christ's sake!

Originally posted by Neuronix
I loved that snow. Now if it would only snow back in Delaware... :) This week I'm going to Baylor... ahhh, 80 degrees! :D
I hate to break it to you, but I don't think it is quite 80 degrees maybe 70. At least that is how it was yesterday. You don't want to sweat your ass off on the tour anyways like us poor fools who were there in Septmeber. Good luck!