-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Africa and Middle East any sudanese doctor here?
Started by enas
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
hello every body
i am new member in SDN
i am sudanese girl
i am studying medicine
in khartoum university in sudan
i wonder if there is any sudanese in SDN?
hi there, yes i am sudanese, whats up ?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dr. Enas; salam
how you doing, are you planning to come to USA or Canada ?
[email protected]
keep in touch
Thank you
how you doing, are you planning to come to USA or Canada ?
[email protected]
keep in touch
Thank you
Hi, I am a Sudanese/Canadian citizen. My name is Mohamed Ahmed.
I graduated from a Sudanese high school this year (2011). And have no idea where I should study. In Canada the duration of medicine is too long ( approx. 8 years) And I will have to redo grade 12 (which makes it 9). And in Sudan I will not be able to attend Khartoum or any other major university like Khartoum or AlJazeera... Hah soo confused right now...
I am thinking of somewhere like India or anywhere affordable in the middle east/Asia.
Any advice will be appreciated...
[email protected]
I graduated from a Sudanese high school this year (2011). And have no idea where I should study. In Canada the duration of medicine is too long ( approx. 8 years) And I will have to redo grade 12 (which makes it 9). And in Sudan I will not be able to attend Khartoum or any other major university like Khartoum or AlJazeera... Hah soo confused right now...
I am thinking of somewhere like India or anywhere affordable in the middle east/Asia.
Any advice will be appreciated...
[email protected]
Last edited:
Dr. Enas; salam
how you doing, are you planning to come to USA or Canada ?
[email protected]
keep in touch
Thank you
I don't know about the U.S but I don't think she will be able to practice medicine in Canada... That's for sure...
Glad to see that there's a lot of sudanese guys here. Wish you goood luck agooooba. Mohammedbabikir why can't you join any sudanese medical school !
Really nice to see you here Enas!
How are you?
I'm Sudanese too!
So nice to see my country sons & daughters here among this sizable
community!
Hopefully you'll spend nice moments here!
🙂🙂🙂
How are you?
I'm Sudanese too!
So nice to see my country sons & daughters here among this sizable
community!
Hopefully you'll spend nice moments here!
🙂🙂🙂
hi am sudaness doctor too, are u still have a membrship here????hello every body
i am new member in SDN
i am sudanese girl
i am studying medicine
in khartoum university in sudan
i wonder if there is any sudanese in SDN?
yeeeees here i am
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How can I contact you?Hello there...mashaallah alot of sudanese doctors here...so proud of us...am a sudanese doctor too graduated last yr ...am consider preparing for step 1 but need a parter..
hello every body
i am new member in SDN
i am sudanese girl
i am studying medicine
in khartoum university in sudan
i wonder if there is any sudanese in SDN?
salam alaykum sister enas
just wondering of your current position if no privacy bypassing?
hello everyone
I am a finalist medical student in china about to start my clerkship inshallah
its cool finding you all and I hope we can help each other
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 5K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 3K