Any suggestions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ccat21

Reaction score
I have a 3.95 GPA with a science GPA of 3.94 from a mid-sized state university where I compete in Division I college athletics. I received a 519 on the MCAT - bio-128, phys -132 pscych/soc 131 crit/analsis 128. Due to time commitments related to college sports, I was not able to participate in any research during my first three years of undergrad study but am part of the honors program and a presidential scholar.

I have been working as a scribe at a local ER since last fall (16-20 hours per week) and participated in several job shadows. I was limited in my ability to do more job shadowing as no providers were allowing shadows during Covid. I have other volunteer hours including working for a local ambulance service and working with area youth. I will be completing a year long research project related to the presidential scholarship program in one of my majors. (biology/bio-chemistry)

I have applied to Iowa, North Carolina, Duke, Stanford, Mayo, USC, Vanderbilt and Harvard. I am planning on applying to about 8 or 10 more and focusing on more mid-level schools understanding the above are extremely competitive.

Any suggestions?

Members don't see this ad.