Any Texas applicants for OT schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nerdd13

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
just seeing if there are any out there.....I'm applying to TWU (houston campus), UTMB, Texas Tech, and UT in San Antionio. I start my application process sept. 07 and crossing my fingers that I can get in next fall!!!

Anyone else on the same boat or knows anyone in any of these programs with information?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm not a Texas applicant, but I am an Indiana OT applicant who will be beginning my application process this Fall, also. Best of luck to you (and me)!

YES! I have also applied to TWU, UTMB, and Texas Tech. Have you heard from any of them yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
The only one I applied to in TX is UTMB. Haven't heard anything though.

I haven't heard from UTMB either. I have an interview with Tech in two weeks, and I didn't make the cut for TWU.

Yeah, it seems as though TWU is the most competitive in the Lone Star. I was going to apply there but would have missed the deadline by a week or two. I decided on just UTMB for TX and two other schools, WMU and UNM. That's great, at least you have an interview already. I'm not sure how soon UTMB gets back with their rolling admission policy and all. Good success to you and let me know what happens.