Any threads on for 2024/25 APPIC applications ??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
For those submitting a redacted integrated report, does the report include your signature? The ones I have from previous placements only have the signature of the neuropsychologist even though I wrote the whole thing. Would a TD wonder if it doesn't have my signature?

If your signature wasn't on there to begin with, don't out it on there. We're aware that any reports submitted at this level are mostly heavily edited and/or entirely in the style of the supervisor. It's mostly to see that you have that experience and what you consider an integrated report. Don't sweat this part.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
A similar question regarding sample reports. Is it required for the report to have my supervisors signature? I don't have versions with his signature on the reports that I did.

You're all overthinking this way too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
A similar question regarding sample reports. Is it required for the report to have my supervisors signature? I don't have versions with his signature on the reports that I did.
I think it's fine to not have signatures! I'm sure that sites understand that signatures are often added after printing out a report, and assume that reports were approved by the supervisor.

Hi everyone!

I was wondering if your programs require you to be in clinical practicum this year (the year before you go on internship)? If you are not on clinical practicum this year, could you please reply and let me know? I would love to connect and chat! Thanks so much!

Aashna
coming from someone who matched last year and is currently on internship, I had a 2 yr lapse in clinical work before starting internship. Last clinical prac semester for me was Fall '21 and I only applied for internship in Fall '22 for the '23-'24 year. But, I'm sure sites are different/have different criteria they look for