Any University of Washington, Seattle Students?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tartaufraise

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone,
I'm new here, I came across this board while researching about Pharmacy internship few months ago, but I've only been lurking since 😀 .
I'm a new student at UW starting this Fall and would like to meet with other fellow pharmacy students from UW for some UW specific questions. I may post my other questions here. Thanks & I look forward to meeting everyone!
 
Nobody?? If anyone knows any of the UW board within this site/other, please feel free to let me know. Thanks 🙂
 
tartaufraise said:
Nobody?? If anyone knows any of the UW board within this site/other, please feel free to let me know. Thanks 🙂


I will be going to UW, but I don't know if I can answer any questions but feel free to ask. There are some others on this site who will be in our class.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm so glad to see responses & hear from fellow UW Class of 2010 😀 Do any of you know if there are any "internal" or within UW CoP forum? I'd like to get input on classes, whether or not to buy a certain class textbook, how to find internships, etc. Have you guys applied for an internship license yet? And anything we need to do after registering & while waiting for.. the next meeting which is on Sept 18th?