Any update on PA Forum?

Started by Dynamo24
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dynamo24

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know physicianassistantforum.com has been down for I think almost a week now, anyone have an update on it? Such a great source of info? Jonesing for it haha.
 
It's been back up for several days....I was just there. you need to change your bookmarks as they likely take you to the infected version of the site. do a new search for pa forum and it will take you to the clean site.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's been back up for several days....I was just there. you need to change your bookmarks as they likely take you to the infected version of the site. do a new search for pa forum and it will take you to the clean site.

I always Google it. Still takes me to the message about him trying to fix the code. I'll try again in a bit and see what happens.
 
I always Google it. Still takes me to the message about him trying to fix the code. I'll try again in a bit and see what happens.

I had to clear my cache and cookies to see the new website. It kept bringing me back to the old page with the notice until I realized it was back up using a different browser.