any updates on columbia?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Yogi Bear

2K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone hear anythign about columbia?

Members don't see this ad.

Nope. I think my application is complete, but they still haven't updated my file.

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by xaelia
I received a notice today that they were trying to process my file but good ol' AMCAS hadn't gotten them my MCAT score report yet.

YEAH! That was my problem about 2 weeks ago! U should call AAMC and tell them to fax Columbia ur scores, because they told me they're having a connection prob with Columbia.

+pissed+

do u guys know when columbia starts interviewing and giving out decisions for regular applicants?

Since they're non-AMCAS, they start interviewing early (and they interview lots of people!). I don't know exactly when, since I took the August MCAT and applied last year. But I got my first interview invite from them, in early November for an early December date. They are non-rolling, so decisions come out for everyone at about the same time. Last year they came out the third week in February.

yeah, they interview really early... i got an invite the last week of august, if i remember correctly, but i didn't go till november because of 9/11.