Limp_Walking_Pimp_Talkin
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all,
Hope everyone is maintaining their sanity during this cycle. I have some activity/publication updates like a past summer job I had (happened after submitting secondaries and I didn't know I was doing it until way after completing primary) and recently finding out an old review article I helped write ended up being passed onto another researcher and subsequently published.
Should I just follow the general schematic for what was included in the primary application? I am currently thinking: Activity Name, description, hours, dates, contact where applicable for each respective one.
Thank you all so much yall!
Hope everyone is maintaining their sanity during this cycle. I have some activity/publication updates like a past summer job I had (happened after submitting secondaries and I didn't know I was doing it until way after completing primary) and recently finding out an old review article I helped write ended up being passed onto another researcher and subsequently published.
Should I just follow the general schematic for what was included in the primary application? I am currently thinking: Activity Name, description, hours, dates, contact where applicable for each respective one.
Thank you all so much yall!