Any upper year situ debts or graduates from RCSI MUB?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tatlii

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!
The title of my post should read upper year STUDENTS rather than "situ debts"... Stupid autocorrect lol

So I tried to read up as much as I can before I go ahead and post something. I'm planning to apply to RCSI MUB 2016 entry and. Have questions regarding matching students with residencies in Canada mainly but also US.
Does the university have any links in certain schools in Canada or US?
Has anyone graduated from that uni and was successful in getting their residency? If so, I would love to talk to you!
How is the school's reputation in comparison to Caribbean schools in Canada/US? I understand at the end of the day they're both IMGs but does RCSI MUB prepare you for the Canadian board exam/USMLE for US well?

Does the fact that I'm canadian and have gotten an undergrad degree (and will be getting my masters too) here from Canada, help me in any way with the IMG process or not really ?

Is there anyone who is currently a student there that I can chat with about the life over there in terms of student council and events ongoing on campus?

Would appreciate any help and answers you could provide me with :)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: