Any Utah pharmacists here?

Started by MARX22
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MARX22

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,

I’m studying for the utah mpje and a lot of the laws seem super lenient compared to NY... I’m not sure if I’m misunderstanding them or if there’s more to it than I’m reading. It’s almost as though some of these laws would pose more problems for the pharmacist. Thanks!
 
NY lawmakers did not deem it necessary to have any awareness of the pharmacy laws of the federal government or any other state before inventing their own system whole cloth.

Conversely, every other state copy/pasted federal laws and made a handful of tweaks to meet their unique needs/population.