Any Vandy undergrad students not given interviews?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

buscky

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering if there are any vandy undergrad students who were not even given a chance to interview.

Members don't see this ad.

I was just wondering if there are any vandy undergrad students who were not even given a chance to interview.

It sounds as if you are implying that just because you go to vandy, that you deserve the chance to interview. What sort of stats do you have? Are they worthy of an interview? If so, you will probably get an invite at some point, and if you do not, call the school and ask what you can do to better your chances next year.

It sounds as if you are implying that just because you go to vandy, that you deserve the chance to interview. What sort of stats do you have? Are they worthy of an interview? If so, you will probably get an invite at some point, and if you do not, call the school and ask what you can do to better your chances next year.

I think what she meant was whether there are Vandy students that didn't get an interview at Vandy. Usually schools are more lenient with their own undergrads when they send interview invitations.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, thank you that is what I meant. Unfortunately I do not have outstanding scores etc but I am very involved with projects at the medical school etc. I was told by our advisor that they are more lenient on vandy undergrads so i want an idea of who is in a similar situation.

Oh gotcha. After looking at your mdapplicants page, it seems as if you are a very strong candidate. I am betting that if you don't get an invite from Vanderbilt, that you will get an invite from one of the other schools you applied to. Good luck!

Thanks! That's very nice of you. Good luck to you too :)