Any West-Coast LECOMers?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jsep2

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there anyone out there from the west coast going to LECOM next fall? If so, how are you moving your stuff (clothes, desk, car, etc)? I thought about driving but I really don't think my car would last long in Erie after a trek across country. Any suggestions?:cool:

Members don't see this ad.

I'm moving from San Diego to Erie. I decided to go through a moving company where you pack, they move it, and you unpack it. It was actually cheaper to do it that way than to get a U-Haul. I'll be driving my car over and taking my time on the way. I'm going to see some sights since it may be the only time I drive across the country.

As a lifelong resident of NE Ohio, I cannot wait to meet you both and see your transition to the Erie area. ;) I'm used to the snow, but I was told that I'm in for a rude awakening... I guess we'll all have to cope together!!!
Kristen

as a life long resident of erie...don't worry about the snow...this past winter, it ONLY snowed 140+ inches...no joke! Bring lots of warm weather clothing...it's still in the 50s here!