LECOM Research

Started by deleted1074916
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted1074916

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey sdn! I am currently in undergrad but am in the LECOM EAP program. I am very involved in research. Have 1 publication and another one is pending. I really want to be involved in research at LECOM as I like doing it and I want to match into ortho (Yes, i know how competitive it is). If any current students could give me some insight that would be great. I am planning on attending Erie for either PBL or DSP.
 
Hey sdn! I am currently in undergrad but am in the LECOM EAP program. I am very involved in research. Have 1 publication and another one is pending. I really want to be involved in research at LECOM as I like doing it and I want to match into ortho (Yes, i know how competitive it is). If any current students could give me some insight that would be great. I am planning on attending Erie for either PBL or DSP.
Lecom student here. You can pm me