any word from gw

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

davidthegnome said:
anyone in the february review pile hear from them lately?

I interviewed the first of january and nothing. Maybe it's still too early, but I'm getting impatient dammit. 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
davidthegnome said:
anyone in the february review pile hear from them lately?

I have not heard anything - but I called. Look at a thread I started a little while back on this subject. IT not so many words they said if you have not received an invite by now then you will not since they are only interviewing till early march....oh well. Glad I wasted my time with the letter i wrote.
 
Saki did u ever call?

Also I have yet to hear anything. I should have received a rejection by now , they must just be toying with my last thread of hope. Has anyone else not gotten anything?