Any word from UCSD??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SFMDBound

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has heard anything from UCSD? Seems like every other California program (and most outside of california!) has given invites and started to send rejections. I am impatiently awaiting to hear...seems awful late in the game. Especially considering that when I met with the program director during my away a month ago, she had mentioned they were going to be inviting before the deans' letter...which does not seem to be the case. Anyone have any insight on this?

Members don't see this ad.

Just wondering if anyone has heard anything from UCSD? Seems like every other California program (and most outside of california!) has given invites and started to send rejections. I am impatiently awaiting to hear...seems awful late in the game. Especially considering that when I met with the program director during my away a month ago, she had mentioned they were going to be inviting before the deans' letter...which does not seem to be the case. Anyone have any insight on this?

they didn't send out their rejects until basically interviews were halfway through last year, or at least not to me.

I just sent them an e-mail asking the same thing and got this: "At this point we have filled all our interview slots and have sufficient waiting lists. I will be sending a notification of status to all who have applied as soon as we have finished complete review of all applications." Not too encouraging...

Yeah, I heard from them over a month ago, but just joined this thing today. Sorry guys :(