any word yet?

Started by njdevil
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

njdevil

Full Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone heard anything about waitlist movement. Are there any schools still interviewing?
 
The admissions director at Pikeville told me that they will conduct their last interview session at the end of June, with letters probably going out by the first week in June. But she also said that they were drawing candidate mostly from the local area, so unless you're in Kentucky or southern Virginia I don't think there's much of a chance.
I believe NYCOM held its final interviews last week but I'm not sure of this.

Best of luck.