Should I be worried I haven't received any interview invites yet?

Started by Nat620
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Nat620

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Should I be worried I haven't received any interview invites yet? I know the deadlines are later for DO schools usually..
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would assume at this point that you will have to reapply. You did not include any WAMC information with objective numbers or your school list (including when you applied to DO). Please post it here if you would like feedback on your app.
 
OP: We have been waiting since July 2023 for a WAMC thread. Maybe you feel you didn't need our help... maybe you don't want our help now. You aren't a newbie anymore.

We are not psychics. If this is the way you treat people who want to help you, good luck if you do make it to medical school.