Anybodu used Cliff's AP Biology!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Awara

5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got the Cliff's AP biology to supplemnt the Kaplan Bio. Is cliff's AP biology and Kaplan together enough for DAT. Has anybody used it. What you think about it? I am taking my DAT in 15 days and Biology and PAT are the only sections I need to concentrate on. In kaplan test I took today morning got 20 OC, 20 GC, 18 Biology, 18 PAT, 19 RC, 23 QR. Because I don't want to use Bio Text Book bcz it seems so long. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hi!
Cliff's AP Bio is really helpful in the subjects of ecology, evoluntion, and classifications. I just use it to supplement my Kaplan Blue Book.

I think that the AP review books were more complete than Kaplan. If I had to decide which one to use, I would just use the Cliff's

yea ive been using cliffs for a couple weeks, and my bio score has improved 3 points on the practice sets. it seems a lot more complete to me, and the questions after each chapter are good...i strongly recommend those. cliffs though is way better than going through a big biology textbook and i think it covers the important aspects of each topic very well.

Members don't see this ad :)
are you talking about cliffnotes biology, the big nasty yellow book. I have been using that to get a really basic understanding, Also bought the Schaums outline, its really indepth.

I stopped using kaplan and gone to the supplemental stuff.

Hd.

How come you guys didn't like the Kaplan material? I actually thought that it is nice and basic, and touch upon all the real necessary material.

First of All, I like Kaplan a Lot and have used it for everything. I am only Using Cliff's AP biology just to supplement the Bio bcz Everyone seems to be saying that Biology is not enough covered in Kaplan. I am talking about the Book that says Cliff's AP biology, 2nd edition. It doesn't say anything about notes. Thanks guys for your Input.

Is anyone out there already took the DAT and has used Cliff's AP bio?? How is it? How did it help you??