Anybody applied for Post-Bacc @ SGU August 2015?

Started by Arizaiah
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Arizaiah

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got the interview with SGU a couple day ago. I just want to know that is anybody going there also.
An admission said that acceptance rate is depend on how many people in the application pool.
I want to know my chance.....
Thanks.
 
Do you live on the island? Why not just do a post-bacc in your home state?

I am from non-English speaking country. I do not have any background in pure science. My master degree is counseling psychology. My country do not have any Post-Bacc program too. I want international medical school. I also applied for pre-med in Canada too.

My country, they do not recieve a person who studied other majors at high school except Science to medical school. The competition rate is very high. You have to take non-sense entrance examination which kids all of the country take with you....And you know what the stupidest thing is people here have to start medical school after they graduated from high school............
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yeah that's the norm for all countries. Med school is done after high school. In America and Canada, med school is done anytime after after 4 years of college. I can't comment on your situation. Hopefully others here can help. Best of luck with your path of life
 
I believe in American and Canadaian systems more than my own country Lol.
My father-in-law runs a hospital. He always says that new generation of doctors are getting worse.
He was taught by American surgion when he was a resident.
He decided to send me out to Caribbean or somewhere else to get medical education.

Honestly, Thai hospitals' standards are quite low even they got approval from JCI. Physicians prescript drug more than exam their patients.

I just hope that I will get a seat at SGU just for my own safety lol.