Anybody else regretting their earlier submissions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

YodaPineapple

Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I definitely have some areas that I'd like to improve from my primary, so I've been grateful for some of the secondary apps that ask you to re-input activity descriptions and other information that duplicates your primary.

Reactions: 1 user
The thing is you would not have known or developed your narrative had you not gone through and submitted some, I feel. It is a process for sure but the writing to me is a lot of back and forth and reediting and never feeling like it is "good enough." So at some point, I just push the submit button. But they are getting better.

Members don't see this ad :)
The thing is you would not have known or developed your narrative had you not gone through and submitted some, I feel. It is a process for sure but the writing to me is a lot of back and forth and reediting and never feeling like it is "good enough." So at some point, I just push the submit button. But they are getting better.
I am glad I wasn't the only with a similar feeling. I'm at the point where they are starting to feel "good enough". I just hope I didn't get to that point too late.

In the same boat. I look back at the earlier ones I submitted and cringe at a few things. But honestly, if I ask myself when they'll be perfect, my answer is always never, so. Gotta send it at some point.

Reactions: 1 users
I don't feel this way, but I understand. I cringe at all of my essays.

Do schools see one typo in a secondary essay and immediately say “you know what, that’s unacceptable” and throw an app in the garbage or is it something that can be overcome?
No, by itself, unlikely to be a deal breaker. But if it's a pattern, then more likely yes. Just my thoughts.

Reactions: 1 users