Anybody from Anesthesia applying for Sleep?

Started by otis86
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

otis86

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi I'm a CA-2 Anesthesia resident trying to gather information about a Sleep Medicine Fellowship? Does anybody know the job market coming from an Anesthesia background? Do I stand a disadvantage coming from anesthesia background? I'd really appreciate all the help I can get.
 
Hi I'm a CA-2 Anesthesia resident trying to gather information about a Sleep Medicine Fellowship? Does anybody know the job market coming from an Anesthesia background? Do I stand a disadvantage coming from anesthesia background? I'd really appreciate all the help I can get.

To be marketable you'd need to do an icu fellowship else you're gonna be either doing 100% sleep or 100% anesthesia.