Anybody get a rejection letter from USN???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sasan02

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey fellow pharm applicants, for those of you who applied to USN(Southern Nevada), did any of you receive a rejection letter? I believe we were all supposed to be notified by the end of April. I interviewed there back in January but have not heard anything from them. Should I be worrying?

Members don't see this ad.

will know the end of this month . I sort of give up my hope since the waiting is too long .....

Got mine Friday I think. :)

All good.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am patiently waiting for mine. I lost hope earlier this month.

TMVegas said:
I am patiently waiting for mine. I lost hope earlier this month.

I just withdrew my acceptance from USN today, so hopefully one of you can take it. Good luck

yuki said:
I just withdrew my acceptance from USN today, so hopefully one of you can take it. Good luck

Going to USC?

yuki said:

Going to USC?

Because the school is close to CA, so there are going to be a few students who got accepted might choose CA schools instead. So don't give up hope yet. anything could happen.

Got mine last week...don't feel bad, I didn't even rate an interview :laugh:

Dr. DeYoung sent a very detailed response to my query as to why I wasn't even close; he's really great about answering admission questions.

Hope you all have better luck than me! :thumbup:

--RD

Vorkosigan said:
Going to USC?

Because the school is close to CA, so there are going to be a few students who got accepted might choose CA schools instead. So don't give up hope yet. anything could happen.

Yeah, going to USC. It was a tough decision, USN is a great school, but ultimately LA is closer to home and having the summers off is great since I am getting married next year and hopefully get to spend some time with my hubby!!

I agree Dr. De Young is awesome!!