Anybody get the SIU secondary?

Started by Spang
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Spang

SDN Angel
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anybody got it yet? If so when and what does it say?

I recieved a letter a couple of weeks ago saying they had my AMCAS app and would make a decision shortly.

BTW I'm an Illinois resident with a 3.25/31Q.

Thanks

Spang
 
Same letter, same waiting. I probably don't qualify for a secondary because I am from Chicago, so I've been told.
 
You basically need to be a southern Illinois resident to get one. Now, it is not impossible to get a secondary being from Chicago, but in all likelihood the chances are slim. I'd say if you're from a town anywhere north of Springfield, your chances diminish the farther North you go.
 
Atlas:

Thought I'd let you know I interviewed at SIU last week. Send me private message with your email address if you have questions.

Best,

Spang