Anybody Got CSUN-MPT alternate list?

Started by DPTangel
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I'm under CSUNS waitlist but I don't quite know if I understand the question. i applied via PTCAS, but they also required their application to be filled on CSUmentor where I had to pay their application fee.
 
My question is:
If you got on the alternate list of CSUN MPT program for Fall 2009, did you fill supplemental application and pay fee via CSUN mentor?

I thought the Department told me that I only need to fill this supplemental application if I get accepted....but I have heard that somebody filled already and paid fee before they got acceptance, so I was just wondering.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
wait i think you're right. I was thinking about my application to CSULB. I went to fill out the application to the university on CSU mentor, but had a friend tell me that I didnt' neeed to submit it until I got accepted to the PT program. For CSULB, I don't think it was the same case becuase they required to have both their university application as weel as the departmental application to be filled out.