Anybody have Opthalmology: 2nd edition by Yanoff/Duker

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MikeyLu2010

UT Longhorns Alumni
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anybody have Opthalmology: 2nd edition by Yanoff/Duker

ISBN: 0323016340

its used for 2nd year at UH optometry!! thank you all
 
Do you absolutely need the 2nd edition?

I have the first edition (which almost broke my toe when it fell off my bookshelf just a minute ago) which I bought for $100 used. If the first edition will do, someone on Amazon Marketplace is selling theirs used for $99.75 + S/H (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/of...f=dp_olp_2//002-3678245-3875218?condition=all)

If you need the 2nd edition, I think the cheapest I could find was for around $230 while searching on www.campusi.com (or possibly www.bestbookbuys.com). You can also ask if anyone has a Barnes and Noble card they can let you borrow which gives you 10% list price (a lot of coupons usually floating around online also) and free shipping.

Best wishes,

Rosanna
 
They told me I HAD to purchase that book at UHCO too.. I just always borrowed the one in OD/Med and saved my 200 bucks. I got Spalton for Christmas, though as a second year. 😉
 
I got an email about that book this week. I think UH students do a group purchase, but I didn’t read the details, and I deleted the email (because I don’t need that book yet). If I can find more info I will let you know.

I usually use this website to search for books: http://www.bookfinder4u.com