Anybody retaking part 1 in feb or march?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

uabsfm

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi I am planning to retake part 1 in march anybody intrested as a study partner?

Members don't see this ad.

I v made a time table of sort r u guys following any too..
if yes keep me posted...:xf:

Members don't see this ad :)
hey guys count me in send me the timetable will study according to tat i need help

hello everyone!! ..i am also willing to join u all...how do we go about it?? how are u coordinating with each other?? my email id is [email protected].

thanks & Good luck!!

anybody intersted in study partner in sacramento area? pm me...
also, i am interested in group study...so please share time table/strategy etc.

hi, i am taking part 1 in feb 2009,mail me at [email protected] we can discuss over phone or mail.i live in ft.lauderdale anybody nearby pl lets get together and discuss anybody from florida pl mail me.

I'm in the Bronx and can move around the city (w/ car) for bi weekly power sessions over the course of a big cup of coffee. Having not done the question papers the first time over, I have the luxury of the next nine weeks to review the last 10 years of question papers and question papers from all the Qbanks and review books and elsewhere. So anybody at the end/review stage of their preps can contact/p.m me. I'm getting started this week and will retake the test on March 3'rd.

hey guys,

even i m planning to take in march right now i m doing DA.
pls put a study strategy so that all of us get motivated.:thumbup:

Hi,anyone in the Maryland area planning to retake the NBDE 1,group study is more rewarding with exchange of ideas.Hope to read from you.Peace.

hey guys i am taking the exam in february too. let me know what you are doing. I am done with anatomy and bacteriology now starting with fungi. i have not been able to catch speed as yet but i am almost there.
thanks