Anybody use Fedora for billing through ASIPP?

Started by Ligament
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ligament

Interventional Pain Management
Lifetime Donor
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ASIPP is promoting Fedora to do pain billing. Anybody have experience with Fedora via ASIPP?

March 5, 2020

Dear Friends:

ASIPP is now offering our members the benefit of a unique revenue cycle management/billing service. We have received a tremendous amount of interest in the ASIPP billing and coding program. One question we continue to receive is what the negotiated rate is for practices. The rate is 3% for ASIPP members and includes all the following services:​

· Reporting
· Credentialing
· Charge and Payment Posting
· Credentialing
· Pre-certification/Prior Authorization
· Denials and A/R Management
· And more!

Fedora is a company known to many of our board members and others. ASIPP has reached an agreement with Fedora to provide exclusive discounts on billing or revenue cycle management that will decrease practice costs and promote growth, or at least stop deterioration. It is not just a billing company; they streamline the billing and receivable process and constantly update payor regulations keeping your practice up to on date on a daily basis.

You may view the ASIPP billing program website at the following link: https://www.asippbilling.com/

We encourage you to join the many other members who are realizing great savings through Fedora. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,

Laxmaiah Manchikanti, MD
​
 
We have been using them since around 2016. They're attentive and effective. Weekly or bi-weekly billing meetings with them are good value to shake out the problems on our end. They also send our staff alot of emails to make sure they can complete the claim. So if your staff can't keep up there will be growing pains & complaints.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
We have been using them since around 2016. They're attentive and effective. Weekly or bi-weekly billing meetings with them are good value to shake out the problems on our end. They also send our staff alot of emails to make sure they can complete the claim. So if your staff can't keep up there will be growing pains & complaints.
Thanks for responding, how helpful are they with prior authorizations-- this is a growing problem!
 
Thanks for responding, how helpful are they with prior authorizations-- this is a growing problem!
Our auth's are done in house just to fully use the staff we need for other stuff. Fedora would probably do a good job with it. They seem to catch our errors pretty fast, but I bet if they add a ton of clients fast you might get an inexperienced team.
 
Last edited:
I know that they are ASIPP endorsed but I don't know anyone who uses them. Would be interested to hear from some people who do including those who responded back in 2021.

As I said previously, billing is essential and there are many many bad companies out there (including the one the almost ended my practice even after having an endorsement from another practice). Of note, I told that practice what happened to me and they still use them. I strongly urge all to get an audit no matter who you use.
 
I know that they are ASIPP endorsed but I don't know anyone who uses them. Would be interested to hear from some people who do including those who responded back in 2021.

As I said previously, billing is essential and there are many many bad companies out there (including the one the almost ended my practice even after having an endorsement from another practice). Of note, I told that practice what happened to me and they still use them. I strongly urge all to get an audit no matter who you use.
who are you using?
 
who are you using?
Medalign billing and I cant endorse them high enough

Free audit revealed potential loss revenue equal to my monthly revenue until they intervened.

I think a lot of us are getting fleeced and dont realize it. Flashback to 2024 and I would be in that group as well.
 
Medalign billing and I cant endorse them high enough

Free audit revealed potential loss revenue equal to my monthly revenue until they intervened.

I think a lot of us are getting fleeced and dont realize it. Flashback to 2024 and I would be in that group as well.
thats who we use as well.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad