Step II Anybody use Kaplan video lecture notes for Step 2?

Started by kedhegard
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kedhegard

Senior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are the notes that accompany the videos decent for studying? They appear to be, but I wanted somebody else's opinion. Thanks!
 
Ok, I understand if nobody wants to answer that.

How about this, and it may have been asked a hundred times...but is USMLEworld easier than/harder than the real test?
 
kedhegard said:
Are the notes that accompany the videos decent for studying? They appear to be, but I wanted somebody else's opinion. Thanks!

Hi - Just got them. Look fairly decent...

MMC
2007