Step II Anybody used CSEvideo for step 2 CS?

Started by Joycezxy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Joycezxy

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I searched online and found there are few reviews about CSEvideo and most of them are negative. Has anybody used it and can give me some advice? I am thinking about using it for my CS preparation.
Thanks a lot!
 
I used csevideo and found it be very useful, as of recent I passed with stars, I am trying to post my score report but it is not taking. I passed in Jan 2020 and was really surprised to see that the exam was nearly identical to the room set up and the the case scenario in cse video, Im suppose to be ecfmg certified by now but things are shut down and am waiting for them to respond.
does anyone know anything about that? or how long it will be delayed.
good luck