Anybody want a job?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Old Timer

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have an opening available for one or two pharmacy students in the Philadelphia area. P1 or P2 preferred but will also take a P3. The interesting thing is due to unusual vacation circumstances, there is a high degree of likelihood you can get close to 40 hours per week over the summer. This is a very busy store so if you have an interest in retail, you will be fully prepared to practice when you graduate. Flexible hours during the school year (you still have to work).

Any interest, PM me.....

Members don't see this ad.

i tried advertising once ... i got a temporary ban

i tried advertising once ... i got a temporary ban

What's wrong with advertising jobs as long as it's not some kind of spam (examples: Caribbean schools or U. of Phoenix)? We're all here to help each other out, and this job may help out someone out there, so what's the big deal?

Members don't see this ad :)
What's wrong with advertising jobs as long as it's not some kind of spam (examples: Caribbean schools or U. of Phoenix)? We're all here to help each other out, and this job may help out someone out there, so what's the big deal?

if you let someone advertise then you gotta let everyone advertise. job is probably too hard to handle by the mods, and then all of a sudden you have like 50 recruiters on here posting spam

If the mods wish to close this, that's their right. I don't see this as advertising. But I don't get to make that decision.

There is also a difference between a first timer and and someone with over 1700 posts....

I'd be happy to see this thread if I lived Philadelphia. Maybe OldTimer knows someone hiring in Vegas.

haha if i were unemployed, i'd register a new s/n and apply just so i can interview with epic oldtimer. for some reason, i envision him looking like a cleaned up version of jigsaw from the Saw movies. don't ask, i don't know either.