Anybody who has NDB I 2006 decks PLEASE!!!!!!

Started by Felipillo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Felipillo

dientesblancos
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello eveyone,
Anyone who has dental decks for NDB I 2006 please let me know I am desperate, I have 2004 but I need to compare what are the differences between both before I take the test.
Thank you in advance.
 
Felipillo said:
Hello eveyone,
Anyone who has dental decks for NDB I 2006 please let me know I am desperate, I have 2004 but I need to compare what are the differences between both before I take the test.
Thank you in advance.

Hi
I have take n a look at 2006 decks.......they have just added some additional sections... Mainly the important one being the section with diagrams and pictures. I guess one can refer to the books or anatomy atlas for that..
There are no changes in the decks as such .
One section on clinical studies is new ... thats a bunch of cards maybe 10 in no# .You can always check those rather than spending on another st of decks.
I will advise stick with 2004