Anybody work for Safeway in California?

Started by eddie269
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I like it. Our volume is low and we have 1 tech from M to Friday. It's pretty easy, I think compared to other operations. The system PDX is a little antiquated but easy to use.

Today, I worked a 12 hour shift and we did 103 prescriptions. Not bad for a Thursday.
 
Wanted to ask if anyone knows floaters for Safeway.

Looks like the going rate is 24hrs/week guaranteed for floaters but they usually average around 40hrs/week. Want to see if this is true.

Also what the true floating radius is. I was told they try to keep you in the area you live in but I somehow don't truly believe that.

Any info would help! Thanks.