Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all,
For a long time, I have thought of testing for the california MPJE, but never studied for it. I should've taken it when I did my naplex 15+ years ago as I heard the test is heavily clinically based and 15% law. I also heard there is a high fail rate for transfers. I am becoming more serious now about taking it, any advice? Should i also study for naplex alongside california law?
Has anyone tried uworld Rrxprep? Was it worth it?
Thanks
For a long time, I have thought of testing for the california MPJE, but never studied for it. I should've taken it when I did my naplex 15+ years ago as I heard the test is heavily clinically based and 15% law. I also heard there is a high fail rate for transfers. I am becoming more serious now about taking it, any advice? Should i also study for naplex alongside california law?
Has anyone tried uworld Rrxprep? Was it worth it?
Thanks