dancer2DPT
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Was wondering if anyone has been accepted or invited to interview to any programs and only had observation hours in one setting? I.e. only outpatient
Just submitted my app and while I feel my other stats are decently competitive I have only been able to get outpatient hours. I have about 1,200 hours in a ortho clinic that did ortho/geriatric/sports/osteoporosis.
Trying to figure out if I should expect rejections or if its possible to get into programs with experience in only one setting.
Just submitted my app and while I feel my other stats are decently competitive I have only been able to get outpatient hours. I have about 1,200 hours in a ortho clinic that did ortho/geriatric/sports/osteoporosis.
Trying to figure out if I should expect rejections or if its possible to get into programs with experience in only one setting.