anyone applied for FAFSA?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pink tooth

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey i recently applied for Fafsa and i was wondering how long would it take to get the response from them?..i also deposited 2500$ in NYU today ...please guys anyone who is going through same fafsa process please enlighten me with advice ......
best regards
pink tooth:)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I am trying to apply for FAFSA too, I have a question, what did you answer the Q: What will be your grade level when you begin 2007-2008 school year? (Q24)

Hey i recently applied for Fafsa and i was wondering how long would it take to get the response from them?..i also deposited 2500$ in NYU today ...please guys anyone who is going through same fafsa process please enlighten me with advice ......
best regards

Could u please tell me if FAFSA is only for geen card holders and US citizens or can visa holders apply? What is the last date to apply? Please guide me.
thankyou

Members don't see this ad :)
Could u please tell me if FAFSA is only for geen card holders and US citizens or can visa holders apply? What is the last date to apply? Please guide me.
thankyou

fafsa is only for us citizens and green card holders...and the deadline was march 1,2007

regards
pink tooth

fafsa is only for us citizens and green card holders...and the deadline was march 1,2007

regards
pink tooth

FAFSA Deadlines:
Submit 2006-2007 FAFSA on the Web Applications by midnight Central Daylight time, July 2, 2007.

Submit 2007-2008 FAFSA on the Web Applications by midnight Central Daylight time, June 30, 2008.

http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/before003a.htm#top

best regards

Just applying now myself. Any news on how long application takes???
If am making some enquiries myself - so if i found out will be sure to let you know.:)

i applied for fafsa and is almost done. i ll get my loan approved within 3-4 days. fafsa takes only a few days to send the info to ur school. rest is upto them when they process it.
u guys dont have to worry bout the deadline. these deadlines are just for the state fund not the whole loan. i applied for 2006-2007 application in march whose deadline ws supposed to be march 2006.
for the male students who came to usa after their 26th b'day- u must apply to selective service system for the staus information letter. they take around 2-3 weeks to send it to u. so its better if u have it with u in time.
and those who are not yet 26 - register with sss now.