anyone applied to uams

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KatieJune

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone remember the questions from the secondary application at UAMS. I would really appreciate it if you could send them to me. or even if you have a rough idea. thanks

Members don't see this ad.

UAMS has no "real" questions on the secondary application, other than a listing of your extracurricular/volunteer work that was not initially included on the AMCAS. It is a very straight-forward application.

Remember now, UAMS has grades for conduct... so if you are not a cookiecutter medical student, be forewarned that your non-adherence to the status quo will be very disadvantageous.

what do you mean by non-cookie cutter? In terms of grades/mcat or in terms of age or what? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
UAMS has "non-cognitive" evaluations, which can be positive or negative. I don't know anyone that has ever recieved one though. You would have to do something pretty bad like removing body parts from the lab in order to get one.

orthoman5000 said:
UAMS has "non-cognitive" evaluations, which can be positive or negative. I don't know anyone that has ever recieved one though. You would have to do something pretty bad like removing body parts from the lab in order to get one.

I've never heard of a person getting one either. Positive non-cogs are even more rare, if that's possible.