1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

anyone applied to uams

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by KatieJune, Mar 30, 2004.

1. KatieJune

KatieJune Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Does anyone remember the questions from the secondary application at UAMS. I would really appreciate it if you could send them to me. or even if you have a rough idea. thanks

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. boomuntilnoon

boomuntilnoon Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

UAMS has no "real" questions on the secondary application, other than a listing of your extracurricular/volunteer work that was not initially included on the AMCAS. It is a very straight-forward application.

Remember now, UAMS has grades for conduct... so if you are not a cookiecutter medical student, be forewarned that your non-adherence to the status quo will be very disadvantageous.

4. KatieJune

KatieJune Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

what do you mean by non-cookie cutter? In terms of grades/mcat or in terms of age or what? Thanks!

5. orthoman5000

orthoman5000 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

UAMS has "non-cognitive" evaluations, which can be positive or negative. I don't know anyone that has ever recieved one though. You would have to do something pretty bad like removing body parts from the lab in order to get one.

6. Stinger86

Stinger86 Intern year? Ha!
    7+ Year Member

Fellow [Any Field]
    I've never heard of a person getting one either. Positive non-cogs are even more rare, if that's possible.