You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Anyone applying to Barrett ASU for fall 2014?
Started by JPodel
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's too far lol. It's a good school but I couldn't handle the long distance from home.
LOL, WHY NOT??? 😛
And Biobeaver: Does he live in AZ or no?
No, we go to the same school in IN! His girlfriend just had to move to AZ for her dad's job, so he's going to follow her there. I try to tell him that's a bad idea (picking a school because your girlfriend is going there), but he won't listen haha
Haha well lets just hope the relationship is meaningful enough to last, it would be a huge bummer if he moves here and it doesn't work out :/No, we go to the same school in IN! His girlfriend just had to move to AZ for her dad's job, so he's going to follow her there. I try to tell him that's a bad idea (picking a school because your girlfriend is going there), but he won't listen haha
LOL, WHY NOT??? 😛
And Biobeaver: Does he live in AZ or no?
lol
👍 I would have probably but I can't leave my fam like that. Gotta stay near them, them feels brahYessir, and so far, not much. Had to read a chapter yesterday to prepare for the test that I got a 100% on today 😉 But I'd say about 15-30 mins of work from Bio daily, if not less.Jpatel you're taking AP Bio this year right? How much you having to study for it?
Yessir, and so far, not much. Had to read a chapter yesterday to prepare for the test that I got a 100% on today 😉 But I'd say about 15-30 mins of work from Bio daily, if not less.
That's not bad at all! My Bio teacher told us that he just got back from a nanotechnology conference and has a ton of labs revolving around that kind of stuff planned, so I'm somewhat excited!
WOW. That sounds pretty cool! My teacher did wildlife bio and I hate wildlife bio. He has to relate every concept to something having to do with ecology. Its annoying.That's not bad at all! My Bio teacher told us that he just got back from a nanotechnology conference and has a ton of labs revolving around that kind of stuff planned, so I'm somewhat excited!
Yeah, it's just too far away. I think most on hSDN are east coasters (or at least east-siders) except for you Jpatel. Actually my best friend is planning to go to ASU though, because his girlfriend is going there! So there's someone lol!
I'm a West Coaster..
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
California I suppose? You have enough UC's to apply to lol 😉I'm a West Coaster..
WEST COASTERS FTW.
Let me guess, a large amount of students there are studying pre-med?Trust me it should be called "Barrett, the Pre-med College". No joke.
Trust me it should be called "Barrett, the Pre-med College". No joke.
I could've guessed by all the "Hi, I'm ** ** majoring in Biomedical Engineering.."s on their Class of 2017 FB page.
Just applied to ASU (regular)! App was fairly easy! Didn't know it would only take like 25 mins!as far as I've been told, pre-meds take over pretty much all the state colleges lols
Biochemistry (Medicinal Chemistry) Major in the housee!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 12
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 11
- Views
- 4K
- Question
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 963