Anyone attending OSU ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mo007

Gifted Hands
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please post your current experience if you are currently attending OSU dental school.

For those who decided to attend there, what schools did you turn down over OSU? and why?

Enjoy

Go Bucks! :horns:

Members don't see this ad.

I will be attending, and I chose it over a few schools because im a resident and it was my top choice.

You thinking about attending?

Originally posted by arns51
I will be attending, and I chose it over a few schools because im a resident and it was my top choice.

You thinking about attending?

Check your PM.

Members don't see this ad :)
anyone else attending this school?

I'm very high on the waiting list for next year, and I plan on going there if the spot opens up for me.

Holler at me if theres something I can answer for you.

I'm also on the alternate list for OSU. It's my first choice so I will definitely be attending if I'm offered a spot. Anyone know about how many alternates will be accepted??

No clue how many spots generally open up on the waiting list, but good luck everyone! And let me know if you end up getting good news. And PM me with any questions, maybe I can help.

I sent you a PM Jen, but I was told that in most years around 20 spots open up. They can let you know if you are high middle or low on the list, and if you're high I would say that chances are good.

And thanks again for all your advice arns, i'll let you know when I get the good news :)