• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

chicklett1

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 17, 2005
CA
Status
Medical Student
Sorry to restart and old thread, but is there anyone out there who currently has an interview with Drexel that they are going to cancel? Drexel is one of my top choices, and I took the first available date, which was March 15th. If you're going to cancel, can you PM me so we can coordinate your calling to cancel with my calling to reschedule? Thank you so much! :)

JG198

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 12, 2005
Status
Medical Student
chicklett1 said:
Sorry to restart and old thread, but is there anyone out there who currently has an interview with Drexel that they are going to cancel? Drexel is one of my top choices, and I took the first available date, which was March 15th. If you're going to cancel, can you PM me so we can coordinate your calling to cancel with my calling to reschedule? Thank you so much! :)
I have one scheduled that I have not cancelled (it is for January 20th). I can call them tomorrow at a set time and we can organize it so that you can get it. Please PM me or post. I willk try to check the forum

madonna

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 9, 2005
los angeles
Status
Medical Student
chicklett1 said:
march 15?!! do u guys know how late their season ends?

About the Ads