anyone canceling an interview at Drexel?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chicklett1

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sorry to restart and old thread, but is there anyone out there who currently has an interview with Drexel that they are going to cancel? Drexel is one of my top choices, and I took the first available date, which was March 15th. If you're going to cancel, can you PM me so we can coordinate your calling to cancel with my calling to reschedule? Thank you so much! :)

Members don't see this ad.

chicklett1 said:
Sorry to restart and old thread, but is there anyone out there who currently has an interview with Drexel that they are going to cancel? Drexel is one of my top choices, and I took the first available date, which was March 15th. If you're going to cancel, can you PM me so we can coordinate your calling to cancel with my calling to reschedule? Thank you so much! :)

I have one scheduled that I have not cancelled (it is for January 20th). I can call them tomorrow at a set time and we can organize it so that you can get it. Please PM me or post. I willk try to check the forum

chicklett1 said:

march 15?!! do u guys know how late their season ends?