-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Anyone contacted by residency programs, yet?
Started by ckplay
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
i called my program right after i matched to say thanks and tell them i'm excited about joining them in july...it's a nice courtesy. no need to wait for them to contact you.
either way, i got a huge e-mail today about all the credentialing info, etc...so they should contact you soon.
either way, i got a huge e-mail today about all the credentialing info, etc...so they should contact you soon.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got a phone call 2 hours after match results were posted. It was reassuring to say the least 🙂...
I got a membership to the Masters😛


Originally posted by edinOH
My post-match $250,000 bonus was promptly deposited into my checking account just like we agreed. It is nice to see people follow through, don't you think?
what, did they sell the hospital?
<bah boom bah siss>
mike
Originally posted by IN2BATE
my program took me out to a strip club, and im not ob/gyn!
seriously, i havent heard yet......can they take it back/change their mind?
Sincerely, nervous and crapping in pants
😱
Havent heard from mine either.
They do most everything by snail mail though
So
Not too nervious yet -- YET
My PD sent me an email, and gave me the emails of the other 5 residents...
Yesterday I got a USPS Priority mail package from the hospital, with tons of paperwork (unlicensed physician application, VA application, tax stuff, health insurance). Its not due until April 15th though. But it was fun to read through!
Q
Yesterday I got a USPS Priority mail package from the hospital, with tons of paperwork (unlicensed physician application, VA application, tax stuff, health insurance). Its not due until April 15th though. But it was fun to read through!
Q
I called my program coordinator the next day to get the ball rolling on housing but she wasn't in. The secretary who answered told me that my info packet (real estate, insurance, etc.) would show up in the mail early this coming week.
I *was* going to play it cool and let them call me first but then I decided "Aw, what the hell - quit playing it coy" 😎
I *was* going to play it cool and let them call me first but then I decided "Aw, what the hell - quit playing it coy" 😎
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i wasn't sure if i should contact my program on match day (didn't want to seem too pushy or overeager) but got an email from them the next morning and felt better. they told me my "package" is on the way!!
i'm so excited!!

i'm so excited!!

Similar threads
D
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 456
