Anyone cry at their interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
On one of my interviews I inhaled a spit bubble in the middle of a sentence and started coughing uncontrollably. My eyes watered up really bad and tears started streaming down my cheeks. The interviewer asked if I was okay and I managed to choke out "yes, I'm fine"(or some inaudible variation of it) while he handed me a tissue. I went through the rest of the interview with bloodshot eyes, a red face, and tears streaming down my cheeks, as well as a messed up voice with intermittent coughs. So yes, I've cried during an interview.

:laugh: I'm sorry, but I have to ask... were you accepted to this school?