Anyone currently in the UMass Boston post-bac program?

Started by d0c12
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

d0c12

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
I was wondering if there's anyone out there in the UMass Boston post-bac program? Specifically, I was wondering if anyone has attended and commuted? If so, what's that been like for you? I live in RI and am considering commuting there (that's if I get in the program.) Thanks!
 
Why not the Harvard Extension Program? It's open enrollment, cheap as hell, and probably has better academics.
 
I never thought to look at Harvard. It's cheap? I would think it costs more than UMass. Did you attend that program?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No, I didn't attend but you can dig up a lot of information on it on this forum. Harvard Extension School is really cheap though (it's actually a bit cheaper than Umass-B), and open-enrollment. Might be something to take a look at.
 
Last edited: