anilsree

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
May 20, 2006
10
0
Status
Attending Physician
hi
im preparing for oet exams and can anyone please tel me the difficulty levels of the same and if the sample material they send us wil be enough or do i need additional materials.
 

drarvi21

New Member
10+ Year Member
Jul 18, 2006
2
0
Status
Attending Physician
hi sree.ur in d same boat as me.i mean i too am gvgn my oet in sep...wat al diffrent materials have u got ...? hope u dnt mind my msgng ya..may b we can b of help to each other.....also.do u have ne materials for part 1 exam...?
 
OP
A

anilsree

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
May 20, 2006
10
0
Status
Attending Physician
drarvi21 said:
hi sree.ur in d same boat as me.i mean i too am gvgn my oet in sep...wat al diffrent materials have u got ...? hope u dnt mind my msgng ya..may b we can b of help to each other.....also.do u have ne materials for part 1 exam...?
hi drarvi
glad to find some one who is with me for sep exam.by the way i have only the cae provoded sample material right now and as people in this forum suggested im doing the ielts materials too,infact im in search of those aditional materials which cae sends which i havent purchased so if u have or if u find pls remember me and send it.and regarding the prelim exam books im not concentrating much for now as i have my oet to clear but any ways i have this one odell clinical book and a part of cawson too and i have asked people for those 1000 mcqs.wel dont worry ill share it with u if u dont have lets crack this oet first,do reply. if any other info about oet pls tel me too
thanks
anil sree
 

drazule

Rajeev Garg
10+ Year Member
Jul 20, 2006
4
0
Jaipur
Status
Attending Physician
Helo anil,
u say that u hv this oxford handbook of clinical dentistry by Mitchell.
can u tell me from where did u get it, as its not available here in jaipur and in delhi also.
well, i hv got some previous questions for prelims, if u wish, give me ur mail address...i vl forward them to u.
one more thing, r u in india and if yes then which city and from where u graduated.
tk cr
cheers


anilsree said:
hi drarvi
glad to find some one who is with me for sep exam.by the way i have only the cae provoded sample material right now and as people in this forum suggested im doing the ielts materials too,infact im in search of those aditional materials which cae sends which i havent purchased so if u have or if u find pls remember me and send it.and regarding the prelim exam books im not concentrating much for now as i have my oet to clear but any ways i have this one odell clinical book and a part of cawson too and i have asked people for those 1000 mcqs.wel dont worry ill share it with u if u dont have lets crack this oet first,do reply. if any other info about oet pls tel me too
thanks
anil sree
 
OP
A

anilsree

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
May 20, 2006
10
0
Status
Attending Physician
drazule said:
Helo anil,
u say that u hv this oxford handbook of clinical dentistry by Mitchell.
can u tell me from where did u get it, as its not available here in jaipur and in delhi also.
well, i hv got some previous questions for prelims, if u wish, give me ur mail address...i vl forward them to u.
one more thing, r u in india and if yes then which city and from where u graduated.
tk cr
cheers
hi drazule
i have this clinical problem solving in dentistry by edward w.odell and cawson mcqs dont know wat u r asking for. by the way i have sent u my city and other details on ur mail with few mcqs wish it wil be usefull. i graduated from karnataka by the way and am a banglorean basically. and pls forward those previous questions u have of premlim and more important for now do send me the extra oet material once u find them
thanx
anilsree
 

drazule

Rajeev Garg
10+ Year Member
Jul 20, 2006
4
0
Jaipur
Status
Attending Physician
Helo Sowmya,
i checked the mail u hv sent me
i m really thankful to u for this help.
U also check ur mail inbox, i m sending u some Question papers.
tk cr
cheers



anilsree said:
hi drazule
i have this clinical problem solving in dentistry by edward w.odell and cawson mcqs dont know wat u r asking for. by the way i have sent u my city and other details on ur mail with few mcqs wish it wil be usefull. i graduated from karnataka by the way and am a banglorean basically. and pls forward those previous questions u have of premlim and more important for now do send me the extra oet material once u find them
thanx
anilsree
 

docsapsl

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
Jul 25, 2006
8
0
Status
Non-Student
Hi Anil Sree,

Did you manage to get any additional material for OET. i AM ALSO WRITING oet IN sEP'2006 but still have not received even the material usually sent by OET.

Please help in case you have something. my mail id is [email protected]

Good Luck!!!

Docsap
 
OP
A

anilsree

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
May 20, 2006
10
0
Status
Attending Physician
docsapsl said:
Hi Anil Sree,

Did you manage to get any additional material for OET. i AM ALSO WRITING oet IN sEP'2006 but still have not received even the material usually sent by OET.

Please help in case you have something. my mail id is [email protected]

Good Luck!!!

Docsap
hi doc sap,
im hunting for the extra material too. lets wait as i have asked one of the members.if u havent got the sample material yet i shal give u tyhe link www.cae.edu.au/OET/samples.aspx do check this out for the samples.i shal forward it to u if i get the extra stuff,bye
 

Emerald Chiu

10+ Year Member
Aug 13, 2007
2
0
Status
Resident [Any Field]
:p :laugh:I'm going to sit OET on Sep,
I'd like any dentist doing OET to share information & practice.
Pls contact me/
thanks:)
 

drill

10+ Year Member
Aug 21, 2007
243
0
Sydney
Status
Pre-Dental
hi , I am in Sydney and have oet materials
on Examination and extras
wish i could help
 

dtbeyza

10+ Year Member
May 28, 2007
33
0
Gold Coast
Status
Dentist
:laugh: hi im in gold coast..i passed reading and listening parts of oet.
i need encouragement......
drill i saw that you opened an email address for us to use but i lost that where was it?
 

drill

10+ Year Member
Aug 21, 2007
243
0
Sydney
Status
Pre-Dental
:laugh: hi im in gold coast..i passed reading and listening parts of oet.
i need encouragement......
drill i saw that you opened an email address for us to use but i lost that where was it?
hi dtbeyza
nice to meet you!:laugh:
just follow what I said on that post!
go to www.gmail.com
enter username as [email protected] and pw i mentioned there
you will be able to access!

i just tried and it still worked. more Qs pls ask! if you still can not access i can fw the files to your email address!

are you going to take a second test of OET on speaking and writing? well wish you good luck!
 

fabrizzio

Argentina!
10+ Year Member
May 30, 2007
4
0
Buenos Aires
Status
Dentist
How can I get the 1000MCQ's being passed around? Or the password to gain access? All help is greatly appreciated. I hope to take the OET early 2008 here in Buenos Aires. :D
:luck: Good luck to us all.
 

kavya

10+ Year Member
Sep 22, 2007
3
0
Status
Dentist
hi
im preparing for oet exams and can anyone please tel me the difficulty levels of the same and if the sample material they send us wil be enough or do i need additional materials.
hi i m dentist in india planing to going australia.i have to give re test for writing pl could you give me guidance for this and if you have any material pl help me with this:)
 

kavya

10+ Year Member
Sep 22, 2007
3
0
Status
Dentist
i m dentist in india planning to going australia i m admiting reseat exam for writing pl anyone help me .if anyone have material pl send me pl tell me what kind of precaution should be taken for writing exam
 

kavya

10+ Year Member
Sep 22, 2007
3
0
Status
Dentist
How can I get the 1000MCQ's being passed around? Or the password to gain access? All help is greatly appreciated. I hope to take the OET early 2008 here in Buenos Aires. :D
:luck: Good luck to us all.
hi im new member of forum can you pl help me.i have to give reseat exam for writing pl could you helm me with this pl :)
 

smyli

10+ Year Member
Oct 19, 2007
1
0
Status
Hi all,

Can anyone of u please tell me that apprx how many months an avg person shud take for OET - dentistry prep?? And how many times the ADC-2 ie Prelim exam conducted in an year and how much time 1 shud take to prepare for the same? Also same thing for ADC-3rd stage? OET material if any1 got pls tell me!

Thanks,
Smyli
 

ahira

10+ Year Member
Oct 17, 2007
2
0
Status
Dentist
Hello all. I am new to this so please forgive me for any errors. My name is ameet and i am looking to write the oet exam in february 2008 and the mcq in september. can anyone please help me out with some additional materials and mcq questions. Please forward me any info to [email protected] and i will share wateva info i have too.

thank you
Good luck to all
 

dentmumaussi

10+ Year Member
Jun 2, 2007
60
0
Status
Dental Student
:p :laugh:I'm going to sit OET on Sep,
I'd like any dentist doing OET to share information & practice.
Pls contact me/
thanks:)
Plz, let us know ur experience with the OET in september. Passed??? Hopefully u have. :thumbup::thumbup:What u got for speaking roleplays etc.? I am giving oet NOV.
I would really appreciate ur help and suggestions if u have any
cheerss
all the best of adc:thumbup::thumbup:
 

dentmumaussi

10+ Year Member
Jun 2, 2007
60
0
Status
Dental Student
hi , I am in Sydney and have oet materials
on Examination and extras
wish i could help

Hi Drill, What r u doing about our group??? I didn't post for awhile caused me to completely lose all my study buddies for good!!!!:eek: I am so pissed off with whoever did this to us. How inconsiderate they can be!!!???:mad:
Hope u didn't lose motivation to continue.
Let me know about any development.
take care
cheers
we will succeed!!!!!no matter what!!!:D:)
 

riger

new member
10+ Year Member
May 14, 2008
6
0
35
Status
Dental Student
hi........i am thinking to take oet exams.....can you pls tell me how many months are necessary for preparation.?....from where shall i read........?is oet difficult to take?:sleep:pls help me............:sleep:
__________________
 

riger

new member
10+ Year Member
May 14, 2008
6
0
35
Status
Dental Student
hi........this is praveen doing my internship in bangalore.....can you pls tell me wher we will get the study materials for oet.......pls help me....
 

coolharry

coolharry
10+ Year Member
Jul 6, 2008
4
0
Melbourne, Australia
Status
Dentist
Hi my name is Harpreet Singh. I live in Melbourne. I am giving my OET writing part in 2 days time. Can anyone give me some additional material for writing part of oet. That will be of great help. I will sure help with the material I have. My email id is [email protected]
 

coolharry

coolharry
10+ Year Member
Jul 6, 2008
4
0
Melbourne, Australia
Status
Dentist
Hi my name is Harpreet Singh. I live in Melbourne. I am giving my OET writing part in 2 days time. Can anyone give me some additional material for writing part of oet. That will be of great help. I will sure help with the material I have. My email id is [email protected]. PLEASE IF YOU CAN GIVE ME THE LOGIN DETAILS TO THE COMMON MAIL. I.E PASSWORD. THANKS.
 

kittens140

10+ Year Member
Nov 30, 2007
2
0
Status
Dentist
hi,
im preparing for oet exams and can anyone please tel me the difficulty levels of the same and if the sample materials are enough to study or do i need to refer more books
 

dr nitika

10+ Year Member
Aug 2, 2007
5
0
Status
Dental Student
hi i am sitting for oet only for writing on this nov i am from sydney if u clear ur exam plx help me in this writing
my email is [email protected]ahoo.com
im preparing for oet exams and can anyone please tel me the difficulty levels of the same and if the sample materials are enough to study or do i need to refer more books[/quote]
 

orlyv

10+ Year Member
Sep 20, 2008
1
0
Status
Dentist
Im Dentist from Philippines and just like to know which come first, to take the oet before the adc assessment or after the adc assessment. thanks:)
and pw pls.
 

cba244

10+ Year Member
Oct 22, 2008
1
0
Status
Pre-Dental
Hi all

Am planning on getting started for the prep for the adc exams and was looking out for any help regarding the prep materials n tips. also motivation.

I saw a thread which was very good and informative created by a senior member, drill. Drill it was pretty good, was planning to join that but after registering noticed that it had been closed due to some people posting against the rules.

Was wondering if anyone could be kind enuff to send em the password for that common account so that i could benefit from the mcq posted there.

pls contact at [email protected]